A happily married Indian American couple decide to "open" up their marriage. As they enter previously uncharted waters they encounter unexpected consequences.
The film is about the topic of open relationships/marriages. Based in California, the story revolves around the experiences of an Indian American couple, Reena and Arun. This directs the spotlight on the South Asian community often found to be less open to talking about such topics. Reflective of California, the others (Ricardo and Izabel) in the story are from different parts of the Latin American community.
Trailer / Teaser
- CAST : Puneet, Sareeka, Michael Placencia, Silmara Volpi
- DIRECTOR : Amir Jaffer
- WRITTEN BY : Amir Jaffer
- MUSIC BY : Aalap Desai
- PRODUCED BY : Ajit Mukundan
- RELEASED / SCREENING : Disney+ Hotstar (India) & Amazon Prime Video (US & UK); First screened at the 9th Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival, New Delhi, followed by 8th Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival; NEZ International Film Festival - 2019, Kolkata; 4th International Short Film Festival, Pune; 4th Lakecity International Film Festival, Gwalior - 2019; CINEFRAME INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL OF INDIA (Kolkata) - 2019
- AWARD : WINNER "Best Editor" (International Short Film) - Lake City International Film Festival 2019; WINNER - NEZ Infinite Vistas Award 2019; LIFFT India Filmotsav - World Cine Fest, Lonavla (FINALIST) - 2019; Award of Merit winner at Best Shorts Competition
- FIND US ON :
- IMDb URL : https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9581596/?ref_=wl_li_tt
- LANGUAGE : English